Fall Registration Guidelines
It is critical to understand that each team belongs to two (2) different leagues. One is the Registration League. The other is the Playing League.
- Registration opens early May and ends early July .
- Registration requests after the closing date will be charged an additional $100 late fee. Three is NO guarantee of acceptance of late Registration requests.
- Minimum player count is 13 to register.
- U10 & U9 teams must have a minimum of 10 Players to resister, roster max is 13 Players
- Copies of coaches/adults license and ID MUST be on 1 page
- PICTURES MUST BE 1by1 OR THEY HAVE A GOOD CHANCE OF BEING REJECTED.
- Team packets are due to your league registrar no later than one day after website regsitration closes.
- Must include two (2) copies of the registration form.
- Any team packets received after close of registration and are NOT assured of processing in time for tournament play.
- Packets are processed in order received. PLEASE NOTE: Tournament packets have priority
Checks, one per team from a team account OR money order payable to Redwood Jr’ YSL
- Foreign Document Translation forms are valid for 5 years.
- Player passes no longer need be signed by the player
- All adults, (coaches, asst coaches, managers & team assts.) must complete an Form1628 registration form. Include a copy of the coach’s current coaching and driver’s license as well as their PCA certificate.
- Envelopes for all adds, transfers etc MUST Be 9”x12” or 10” x 13” using label. Please do not write unnecessary info on the envelope.
Things to Remember
- RWL North only teams interested in laminating service for passes for $30 per team please include a separate check for this service. Let your club registrar know. Ask your club registrar for details.
- Teams are allowed the transfers of three (3) players ONTO their roster for the ENTIRE SEASON YEAR (Sept 1 to Aug. 31.) The exception to this is for teams U14 to U19 whom may add a 4th & 5th transfer for STATE CUP ONLY play. All signatures on the Form 1610, the player pass and a $5 check payable to CYSA District II are required.
- Once a player has been released if they change their mind a transfer is required to bring them onto your roster.
- Allow up to14 days to process player adds after the team is initially registered. This may well be longer during the initial registration process.
- ABSOLUTLY NO PERSONAL CHECKS ARE ACCEPTED – TEAM CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS ONLY!