How to find a GotSoccer TeamID Number?
GotSoccer Team ID numbers are stored with the Team information to facilitate coordination of schedules between GotSoccer Events and the RedwoodSoccer.org Matches table.
- Go to www.gotsoccer.com . Click on "Club Directory" .
- Filter by State and Search by Club Name. Click on Search.
- Click on the desired Club hyperlink.
- Click on the desired Team hyperlink.
- Note the Team ID number. -- You can ignore leading zeros.
- Enter the TeamID via TeamStaff:Manage-Team or ClubOfficer:Manage-Team
- NOTE: GotSoccer does NOT display Teams that are U11 or younger on the Club page. See alternatives below.
Other ways to find the GotSoccer Team ID Number
- If the team has been scheduled in a GotSoccer Event, individuals with Club Scheduler access to the GotSoccer database can download the schedule in a CSV (actually HTML) format and one of the data columns is TeamID. Find a match involving the desired team in the download and note the Team ID.
- If the Team has been scheduled in a GotSoccer event and the event matches are setup to be transferred to RedwoodSoccer, individuals with Scheduler access to www.RedwoodSoccer.org can download the schedule in a CSV format via Scheduler:GotSoccer-Load. One of the columns is TeamID. Find a Match involving the desired Team and note the GotSoccer Team ID number.
- Please let the webmaster know if you find another way...